Monday, June 30, 2008

Stuff

Last week was adventurous (one year old adventurous, that is). Jules and I went to the Roanoke pool on my day off. She actually walked up a few of the stairs to go down the big slide there. Uh, uh... no go. Sorry chickie! But she had fun anyway. I couldn't take too many pictures because I was the only adult and she never sits still. Shockingly, and probably because we had just come from a very hot playground with no shade, she kept her hat on the whole time... only had to convince her a couple of times.

Daddy got a new mini laptop and here they are checking it out.

Then dinner afterward. Cheese! She's cheesey, alright!

2 comments:

Kriss said...

Oh my gosh her cheesey face is SOOOO cute!! That made my day seeing that! What a cutie!! Isn't this the most awesome time of our lives! -kriss

Anonymous said...

She has stopped looking so much like her daddy and in those last 2 pictures she looks just like you.