Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Milestones?

Okay, like every mom, I think my daughter is gifted. She speaks pretty clearly, learns new words all the time, walked early, etc., etc. I don't know when this is supposed to happen, but she's pretty darn good at putting the blocks in their shape holes on the shape sorter.


My dad does it with her almost every time she's at their house, but I'm amazed. I took a couple of pictures of her doing it over the weekend.


And for those of you that weren't already aware, I'm no longer with Target. I'm not going to go into why... but it's all for the best. We've been able to make some decisions that are better for our family. I'm starting a new job tomorrow, and I'm excited about it. It may not be where I'll end up... but it very well could be where I'll develop and stay. Suggestions or options are welcome(amykati@gmail.com).

I'll finish the blog with a fun picture. It's from us going to Chuck E. Cheese after church on Sunday. Sometimes, Jeff and I have too much fun with her and can't help but being a bad example.

3 comments:

PamelaKRose said...

Congratulations Amy, I know it will all work out for the best!

On My Own said...

Oh Amy, I love that last picture! It's so adorable. . . who could tell her no?!

Kriss said...

Amy, I really enjoyed getting to meet and see Jules in person! Also seeing you and Jeff! It was like a mini highschool reunion! It's so WEIRD seeing everyone with children! Who would have thought all those years ago?? I def. didn't see myself with three! I was sad that ya'll had to leave early! Maybe we can all meet at Mcdonalds for the kids to play!!
-kriss