Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick Or Treat!


Jules went trick or treating for the first time tonight. Super fun...
She did really well. Lots of "Thank you" and "I like this."
If you ask her what a Lion says (she was a lion)... she'll tell you "Rooooar"
She's the best.


My dad bought this costume for her last year. It's a 2t and worked out perfectly. At the time, he told me to just let her use it as a sweatshirt. He got it on clearance, so he didn't mind. But when he saw her wearing it tonight, I could tell that he was super proud that he had bought it for her.

She wanted to eat every sucker that was given to her. At one point, there were three suckers open... one in each of our mouth. When she got the next tootsie pop, she handed it to Daddy to open. He did the switcheroo to give her the dum dum that she already had back. Uh, uh... not for this smartie girl. She got mad at him. He tried to pull it off several times. No Go. It was so funny!



Thursday evening, Jules and Jeff carved our pumpkin. Jules was seriously uninterested at first... but when it started developing a face... a little more interested.

2 comments:

Erin Kathleen said...

OMG. Love the Lion costume! How cute is she?!?!?! And she was interested in the pumpkin carving? My girls could have cared less! I'll post it in the blog later this week if I get a chance, but it ended up with the adults carving the pumpkins while trying to keep Calli from eating anything and Lana running around the back yard.

Kriss said...

Jules is the cutest little lion ever!!! Thanks for your recent comment in my blog Amy. I haven't really written any of the bad things in my blog lately but I am really stressed over Britney. Sometimes I don't feel like I know how to help her. Then I am reminded that it's not my place to fix her, just love her and help her all I can. Except her for who she is and it is what it is. I do love her more than I ever imagine being able to love someone (I do with all my children). I just ache for her struggles and hope that it gets easier and not harder. I am upset that she is stressed and I have NO clue how to take the stress away. I am working with the school to get her tested and an LD code. Thanks for listening. -kriss