Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrr!

Not so much today, but it's been rather chilly!

Last weekend, Jules and I went to a friend's birthday party. Jules had a blast with ski ball... but decided to be the "Ball Girl" after a few tries.

You'll notice, she actually let me put her hair in a silly ponytail. We were fixing it all day, but it basically lasted.

Jules and I had a girls night with Grammy Saturday night. We watched Mamma Mia and ate popcorn. Notice the after effects of Jules' ponytail. More like a mohawk.


I went to get Ralphie, our new dog, neutered today. Since we got him at the Humane Society, that's where we took him. I left work early to go pick him up and found out... he had previously been neutered! I was wondering where his dangles were. Unfortunately, they had already anesthetized him before they noticed. So he still can't eat until midnight tonight. Luckily, they didn't cut into him.

I've been jogging every day at work. Trying to improve each time. The guy on Biggest Loser last night got up to 7MPH at the end of his work out. Surely I can get up to 6MPH! Anyway, I'm working on it.

3 comments:

On My Own said...

After 45 minutes on the treadmill last night I did 2 minutes at 5.0, I think I enjoy it better at a faster speed! I'm sure you can get it to 6.0!

Kriss said...

What's your sparkpage name?? Here is mine... http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=onehottmemmie

Just don't look at my heaviest picture!! It's bad!

Anonymous said...

work up to it slowly! As someone with a broken pelvis as a result of training too hard too fast, I can tell you it's not worth it.