Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Girl is Growing Up

I think she's getting ready for potty training. Her daddy and I have talked about it for a while and are trying to get her familiar with the potty.

The last couple of weeks, when we're home, she turns to tell me "I poop." I check her pants with nothing being there... then I'll smell it about 5 minutes later. Hmmm... she knows when it's coming.

Then tonight, while I was applying for some j.o.b.s online, she took off her pants... No big deal right... but she took her diaper off too... then came to get me to help her sit on the potty (which lasted about a second and a half). She's never taken her own diaper off before.

I know boys do that all the time, but girls are much easier. (IMO... at this point) ;-D


She also ate her own apple on her own for the first time tonight. She gave me a few bites, but she was definitely in charge of that apple.

No comments: