Sunday, March 29, 2009

Success

We have had a wonderful week.


We started casually potty training Jules about 2 weeks ago. We had thought that we wouldn't plan anything that weekend... and just stay home and concentrate on it that weekend. Anybody who knows us knows that we just can not go a weekend without plans. So we casually started introducing panties and all that.

Last weekend, we started putting her in panties whenever we are home. Had a few accidents. Well... starting Wednesday, she stopped having accidents. Yesterday and today, except while she was sleeping, she wore panties (even at church) and we HAVE NOT HAD ONE ACCIDENT! I am such a blessed Mom. (especially since I put my mom through the ringer when she was trying to potty train me.) She'll be wearing panties at the babysitter's house this week.

Yesterday, we were home most of the day. So cloudy and chilly.
Today was a beautiful day... thank goodness because we got her 2 year old pictures taken. Can't wait to see them! I'm sure they're going to be cute.


For fun, I painted her toenails yesterday afternoon. She wanted the color off immediately... but I put off taking it off until this morning. Then, she wanted it back on this afternoon... and off immediately. I don't think she quite understands!


Oh... and my new job is going really well. I will be helping train a company for Trauma First Aid... who contract with the military. Wow. Heavy.

No comments: