Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School...

Today is the first day of school... for a lot of people.

Today was Jules' first day at day care... aka... preschool or school.

Drop off was fabulous. I was a wreck for the 3 days previously, although apparently I did an okay job of not showing her. She heard kids, and wanted to go meet them. No problems when Mom left.

I'm hoping the rest of her day goes just as well.

I know that she will blossom and thrive with the structured schedule and curriculum that they offer.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

She is an intelligent, beautiful, and loving little girl. She will do well and everyone at day care will love her.

Kriss said...

I know the feeling!!! Jules is going to do great!!

HaskinsHouse said...

oh yes, Children love to be around other children. Way to go!! She will do great and surprise you.