Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun weekend... full of thanks

I got off early on Wednesday, and we had a fun afternoon. Jules and Grammy made pink cupcakes again. :-) Yay! Pinkalicious.

Thursday, we had a fun morning, and Jules took an early nap before she headed off to Daddy's house. There, she met Daddy's girlfriend, who will be moving into their house in 2 weeks. Whew! I'm praying for the kiddo! Lots of changes ahead.

Jules came back home Thursday evening and watched a bit of the Longhorn game before konking out.

Friday, we put up the Christmas tree (Jules' favorite part is the lights) and then had some fun before nap time.

Pretty much right after nap, we headed downtown to see the Parade of Lights. We went with my cousins and their kids and had a lot of fun. I'm lucky that Jules is still around 30 pounds because she spent the majority of the hour on my shoulders. :-)


Saturday morning, we headed to the mall to pick out an Angel from the Salvation Army Christmas tree. Then, we had lunch with our friends Caitie and Kelly followed by shopping for our angel.

Jules helped me and Gramps put up Christmas lights after nap time.

1 comment:

Kriss said...

Huge hugs, I hope your ok with everything. -kriss