Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter...



Easter weekend was fun. Saturday we went for a family party and Easter Egg hunt. They have some great bluebonnets out there in the country, but Jules acted like she didn't like the grass being above her toes... so I didn't get many pictures of her in them.


Sunday, we went to church and then home for a nap... then to Grammy's house for another egg hunt... at which Jules was the sole hunter. She had everybody at her beck and call. She made Meredy and Uncle Buck hold her basket. Quite amusing.




A couple of days after Easter, we were talking a walk / wagon ride in our neighborhood. One of our neighbors showed Jules how to splash in puddles. It was very cute! Right home to the bath afterward!


Oh... and I had to add an awesome picture from Jules' 2 Year Pictures.

Please contact me if you'd like the photographer's information. I'm not sure how she would have me give credit.

No comments: