Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Smartie Pants

Friday evening when Jules got home from the sitters, she kept saying over and over again "We not say stupid."
During bath time, I finally asked her - Jules, who said Stupid? Of course, she said it was Jett. (the babysitter's son who is almost 4)

Monday evening, we were playing blocks in the den and Gramps was telling me about some frustrations of his. "these stupid people don't know... blah, blah" and Jules interrupts with "We not say stupid."

LOL
Gramps promptly apologized and changed his adjective to ignorant. :-D

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Kids are smarter than we think, and give credit for huh? I sure have learned that. Dylan has put me in my place several times! God love him. :D Hope you are doing well.

Jessica said...

I've had to apologize to Mia on several occasions and choose my words a bit more carefully. Amazing how fast they catch on.

BTW, let Ashley know that Mia is emphatic that Jett is the only boy she wants to marry. I think Evan is going to start working on a basement to keep these girls in during the teenage years!

HaskinsHouse said...

Kids say the darndest things. Ours get us all the time. YOu really have to be on your toes with them, she is absolutely adorable.