Monday, July 7, 2008

A Fun Weekend

We had a very busy weekend... packed full.
Friday, we had lunch with Grammy and Gramps... Jules always has a blast over there. I think Gramps is her favorite person (second only to Daddy and Jett).

Then, we went to Mema and Papa's house. (Jeff's grandparents and where his dad lives) Jules had a blast playing with cousins, as well as Mema and Poppy.



Saturday, we went to a friend's first birthday party. Super fun. Jules had a blast.
Believe it or not, she actually left her bow in her hair for the majority of the party. (But only after DADDY put it in for her.)

I forgot my camera at the Saturday afternoon/evening pool party, but took a couple of pictures with my cell phone. Jeff and Jules certainly had a blast in the pool.

Sunday afternoon, we had two family birthday parties. *I forgot my camera again.* Jules went to one (with Jett and Phoenix and their parents) and Jeff and I went to the other. After the party that Jeff and I went to, we caught a couple of movies. Nice, relaxing Sunday date.

No comments: