Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mayfest

I realized this morning that it's already May. Time flies! I haven't been to Mayfest probably since I was 10 or 12. So I decided this was the year to give it a shot.
Erin and I have been throwing the idea around of a Thursday afternoon play date since it's my day off during the week. So I asked her if she wanted to join me and Jules for an afternoon to see what trouble we could get into at Mayfest.


Here are a couple of pictures that I sent to Jeff on my phone.


There are some really cute pictures on my camera. Hopefully, Jeff can help me find the cord when he gets home so that I can download (upload?) those.





Jules even let them paint a "flower" on her cheek. It looks more like a sun with purple rays... but whatever works! You could tell she thought she was such a big girl!

No comments: