Saturday, May 24, 2008

tagged

You know you want to do it to! (but I really don't... which is why I'm going to follow it up with a real post)

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Meredith, Jeff, Mom, Kelly
C - Cake or Pie: Cake...?
D - Day of Choice: Sunday
E - Essential Item: cell phone
F - Favorite Color(s): blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither
H - Hometown: Keller
I - Indulgence(s): Starbucks, shopping
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: a 14 month old!
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: February 28, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges when they're sweet and juicy. Apples are good too.
P- Phobias or Fears: don't like rodents
Q - Quote:
R- Ring size: 7
S - Season: Fall... all sports!
T- Tag 3 Friends: Mer, Kris, Jessica J
U - Unknown fact about me: I played trombone in high school.
V - Very favorite stores: Target, Kohl's
W - Worst Habit: being grouchy too easily
X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound if you're seeing your bebe!
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Italian... unless I'm on a diet!
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: