Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a really nice mother's day. My sister graduated from Texas State with her Masters Degree on Saturday, so we spent the weekend in San Marcos and Austin. I couldn't find my camera during the ceremony, so I took pictures with my sister's camera. (It was burried in the diaper bag.)

Because of a super busy night Saturday (visiting friends and their kids), Jules slept in Sunday morning... until 8:15am! Jeff and I woke up and looked at each other and then at the sleeping girl. He told me Happy Mother's Day and then, when Jules woke up 10 minutes later, he got her up and helped her give me a really nice jewelry bag. I was very surprised. He is quite good at keeping secrets!

Here's a picture of Jules and me Sunday evening after we got home.







And here is a picture of the beautiful necklace that came in the gift bag!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Amy! looks like you all are doing well. What cute pictures of the family! I enjoyed purusing the the blog for a few min a catching up:)

Yes, we just moved to CA for jobs and have only been here about a month. We are loving it so far!