Tuesday, April 15, 2008

About Me

I was really good last spring and summer about losing the 60 pounds of baby weight, plus a little of the extra that I needed to lose before I got pregnant. It was even better when I was training with Target because I trained at Super Target and ate the great salads and such that are available in the deli as well as walking the "racetrack" continuously. I lost ten pounds over the holidays.

Well, my store now is not a Super, and it has a lot of fast food around it. So with a few months of eating fast food... I need to take some pounds off again. I have finally joined Jeff's gym and we've added the kids club so we don't have to worry too much about what to do with Jules while we take an hour for ourselves.

I'm going to do my first class today. When I have been a member of a gym before, the classes were my favorite part. I've got about 20 pounds to lose, but I'll be happy at 15. I have to order a bridesmaid dress in about 4 weeks, so maybe I can lose 8-10 pounds before I have to get measured for that.

No comments: