Thursday, April 17, 2008

Owwwie!

I just completed my first spin class... yowzer! I'm light headed and can't wait to feel the muscles! I did my first step class on Tuesday. No big deal... been there, done that, knew what to expect. Cycle is another story! I know I'll get better, but I just kept telling myself to keep the pedals moving. I'll work up to the running and all the hills. I wore myself out the first ten minutes of class... so it was easy to keep my heart rate up the rest of the time. Can't wait til I can keep up with those hard core people!

It was Jules' first time at the kids club too. When I picked her up, she had a little girl holding her hand and she still looked upset. (she LOVES bigger kids) It'll get better for her once she's more used to the environment. Plus she went down for a morning nap as soon as we walked in the door. So, that didn't help any either.

2 comments:

Erin Kathleen said...

I am seriously impressed you are finding the time to get to the gym!! I've been trying to figure out when and how I'm going to do that since Lana was born and more so now with Calli. Where do you go??

Celeste said...

I have a membership at Hugley Hospital's gym and they have a kids club too. My kids like it. I take spin, too. It was killer at first and your rear end hurts for like a week after, but the more you do it the more you get use to it. I also do a muscle pump class that is a mixture of cardio and muscle toning in one hour. It's great. I've lost approx 30 lbs and alot of it was diet. Keep up the good work.