Monday, April 28, 2008

What the !?!?

I don't know what to think. My husband writes lots of funny, cute stories. Admittedly, many of them are huge exaggerations. Today, he sends me a rough draft of one about parenting; making fun of this parenting book I'm reading and the common sense way that it approaches parenting. Maybe it is a fad. But then again, maybe it will work. I think he's on board... but then he goes and writes another silly story.

Hopefully I'm over analyzing, as usual. I know he wants the best for her. I just need to get my heart off my sleeve and stop getting my feelings hurt so easily.

2 comments:

Kriss said...

Ya know, with the tall tales that Jeff comes up with, he should write children's books. I bet with his editor contacts (the paper) he could really get something published. I would buy one of his books. :) -kriss

Amy said...

The one he just wrote is going to be in the Dallas Morning News in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know details when we know the date.