Thursday, April 3, 2008

Piano

So, everybody was running late yesterday. I couldn't get out of work on time... so Jules was kinda cranky when we got home. We had a visitor when we arrived! Jeff's soon to be sister-in-law was there. We came in, and she had brought a birthday present from herself and Jeff's brother, Ben. It was a miniature pink piano! Jules was very clingy and acted like she should be getting in trouble every time she hit a key... it was cute, but rather disappointing! Jeff had just been saying that he wants to get Jules a keyboard, so it was right on time!

This picture is from my phone, so it's not great, but it shows how much Jules has warmed up to it since last night!

2 comments:

Kriss said...

Awwwww!! So super cute!!! I don't think I have ever seen a pink piano! Adorable!!-Kriss

PamelaKRose said...

Do I see a future American Idol?? I think sooo!