Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ladybug

First to my favorite dress that Jules owns now.



She wore this to church on Sunday and I just love it! The other thing about ladybugs is that we had pictures taken in the bluebonnets on Saturday. I can't wait to see them because Jules and I had a ladybug crawling on our fingers out there. That's just a moment that you share with your kids that is so special... and even better when able to be caught in pictures. Can't wait to share that with everybody.

Next is a picture of her on her favorite piece of furniture in the house.

She crawls on it, sits on the side and falls over on it, pulls out the bottom and shares it with the dogs (much to Mommy's chagrin). I was lucky that I was planning to take it home, because she did not want to leave the store without it.

No comments: