Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Morning

Jules and I slept in a little this morning (7:15!) and then went to have breakfast. We had pancakes and eggs at McD's. I know... but it's actually pretty good!

Then, we set off to see Santa Claus. She was a little nervous about it, but I talked it up and bribed her a bit. If you sit on Santa's lap, you get candy. While we were in line, she just kept saying "candy" and pointing at Santa. She did really well.

Compare to last year: She didn't even know about candy at that point.

She's 9 months old in this one.

We went to the mall play area around 9:30 and had the lay of the land. Here's Jules in her "big red car". She loves the Wiggles, so it's appropriate. She's leaning out because she thinks that will prevent me from getting her in the picture. Silly girl.



She's napping now. We'll go to church tonight and then to the Brown family Christmas party. The great thing is that we get to spend all day at home tomorrow. My parents and Jeff's parents will come over and his siblings will be in and out all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know very well where that play area is!