Friday, December 19, 2008

December 19th.

Last December 19th, we went in for Jules 9 month check up to find out that she had an ear infection. This year, we went today because she has had diarrhea since yesterday. Just a virus, but we got all the proper instructions.

She actually weighs less than she did at her 18 month appt... but I guess that happens when you have a stomach virus. 24 pounds. And she did not want to let him touch her. But in the end, she decided that if she could look in his ear, he could look in hers... and so on.

I'm supposed to find Jules a new pediatrician, so if anybody knows of one with a good office staff in the mid-cities, North Fort Worth area, please let me know. This visit reminded me. Stupid doctor actually told me that I should put bows in Jules' hair. Think I don't TRY?!? She was only in a boys t-shirt because she has diarrhea and went through all of her own clothes at the babysitter's house!!!! I didn't feel the need to explain all that to the terd.

4 comments:

Kriss said...

Did you try calling my pedi's office?

Susan said...

Dr. Martin at Cooks across from the Home Depot in NRH. They have weekend hours!

Jessica said...

Our girls see Dr. Deitchman at the Cook's office in Hurst. We/They LOVE him, and they also have weekend hours.

DeeDee said...

I would check out the Cooks off in hurst. I use Dr. Coutoumanos but at some point, I have used every doctor up there. Dr. Lopez and Dr. Deitchman are my favorite--shh don't tell Dr. Coutoumanos.

Dr. Coutoumanos usually only works two full days and then one half day.